DH Professional Corporation is pleased to provide an archive of our published articles for your reference:
- When Business just can’t hang on
- Bankruptcy – There are Alternatives
- Can the Internet be Governed?
- Civility at Trial: What is the Role of the Trial Judge?
- Examinations for Discovery A Practical Approach
- Important Amendments to the Law of Costs
- Mitigation of Damages: The Approach of the Courts when Considering the Duty to Mitigate in Wrongful Dismissal Actions
- Opening Statement at Trial: Mistakes to Avoid
- Powers of Attorney and Wills
- Purchase and Sale of a Website
- Task Force on the Discovery Process in Ontario: Determining the Future of Examinations for Discovery in Ontario
- The Impact of Court—Connected Alternative Dispute Resolution on the Practice of Law in Ontario: A Litigator’s Perspective
- The Real Estate Agent as Fiduciary – Some Examples
- The Role and Power of the Provincial Judicial Council: A Review of the Supreme Court of Canada Decision in Moreau-Bérubé v. New Brunswick (Judicial Council)
- To What Extent Should Computer Related Crimes be the Subject of Specific Legislative Attention?
In the Media